Saturday 22 March 2014

Charlotte's Birthday Meal

Hi guys! So yesterday I went to a restaurant for a meal for my best friend Charlotte's birthday. There was about 10 girls and all of us were really good friends so it was a great night! We had so many laughs and we acted like our weird and wonderful selves which made the evening one to remember and I will not forget about it in a hurry. Charlotte's birthday isn't actually until Tuesday but we celebrated early, plus it was a Friday so we were able to let of steam from the school day! Charlotte also has her own blog as well so if you wanted to check here out you should click here which you should because she's amazing!
 

This was a shot post about my day out yesterday and to just let you know that my post on the concert I went to will be up very soon! (I have so many pics to chose from to show you guys!) I had such a good night yesterday and again I'd like to thank my beautiful chummy Charlotte Ansell a happy birthday and thankyou for a great night out! I'll speak to you guys very soon, bye!!
         Becky x


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable chummy thank you! You are so sweet! I'm glad you could come, I had the best night and I am super glad that you enjoyed it as much as I did! x

    ReplyDelete