Saturday 7 June 2014

Day Out At The Beach

Hey again guys! So the other day I went on a family outing to Western-Super-Mare and I thought I'd share some pictures I took whilst I was there for you to look at. It was such a lovely place and I had such a lovely time and if you have the chance I suggest you go there!

So here are some pictures of Western-Super-Mare!

So this is a photo I took of a Ferris Wheel which I thought was soo cute!
You did however have to pay to have a ride but it wasn't expensive at all, it was a cheap and reasonable price!
This is a picture of a sand sculpture. They made Paddington Bear out of sand (as you can see from it's initials 'PB' on the side) and as I loved Paddington Bear growing up, I obviously loved this sculpture. This was an entry in a sand castle contest and I believe it came 1st place, which is what I think it deserved don't you?!
As it was such a hot and beautiful day, I decided to buy an ice-cream from a nearby ice-cream shop. As you can see, I looks yummy (and tasted it too!) and the flavour of it was Oreo! Anyone who knows me, knows a absolutely love Oreo so this was a successful purchase if you ask me!
I really want to eat it as it looks so good but sadly I already I ate it! :'(
Picture of the beach and as you can see it was such a beautiful day!
My inner child came out at this point and as you can see I wrote my name in the sand. I used to do this when I was little and couldn't resist it aha! I feel that when you go to the beach you must write your name or something in the sand!
This is a fountain that I thought was so pretty and what you did was throw coins in and make a wish which is just adorable! I hope my wish comes true aha fingers crossed!
View from where I was standing on the beach. There was a little town near the beach which had loads of shops so obviously, being a girl, I spent and brought a lot of things!
 
I had such a lovely time at Western-Super-Mare and I will definitely go again! I went with my family but you don't have to you can go there on a date or just an outing on your own for a jog or just a quick shop.
Sorry that the pictures aren't the best as my camera has broke so I had to take them off my iphone but never the less I hope you enjoyed looking at them and reading my blog post!
 
Can't wait to get started on my next post and I will talk to you very soon! Byeeeeeeee! 



2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Ive Tumblr Tagged you
    All you have to do is post the rules, answer the questions that I have sent you through the post on my blog (the link is below), make a new set of 11 questions, tag 11 people and link them to your post and then let them know you've tagged them.

    Just Above the Knees

    ReplyDelete
  2. That icecream looks delicious, I love the beach!!
    Just followed you on GFC and I can't wait to read more of you posts!:)
    Milly xx
    http://miyyime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete