Tuesday 1 July 2014

PROM!!!

So today guys my post if you haven't guessed already will be on Prom and as a lot of peoples Prom's are around this time of the month or have already gone I thought I'd share some pictures of my prom and I would love to hear about how amazing your Prom was so be sure to leave a comment! Prom is a night to remember as all the girlies look like beautiful princesses in their dresses and makeup and the boys look very dapper and mature in the suites and ties and you can see how much effort everyone has gone to which I think is amazing! As I said before I shall share some of my pics of Prom and I hope you like it! :)
These are a few of my friends who were at Prom
including my fellow blogger best friend Charlotte Ansell so go check her out!
All my friends looked amazing and so did all the rest of the people in my year!
 

Arriving In Style

As you can see us gals knew how to travel in style! We rode in a Lincon Limo which was amazing and such a memorable experience (jealous of those celebs able to drive in one everyday aha!) so when we arrived at the hotel where our Prom took place we walked out with sass and style for a change aha.
 

Everyone Who Came To Prom

As you can see by this picture... ALOT of us went to Prom and surprisingly there was plenty of room still in the hotel aha and everyone looked beautiful and handsome!
We were actually 'posing' for a camera as we were going to be in the newspaper which is very exciting! :D
This picture is of me and one of my best guy friends Callum Ellis and another
fellow blogger so be sure to check him out too!

Bestfriend With Me At Prom!

We had Champagne as it was a special occasion :)
Known Charlotte Ansell for 12 strong years and I'm sure we'll be besties for a long long time still! love ya! <3
 
I hope you enjoyed this little post guys! Sorry there's not many pics as their either blurred, on someone else's camera or in the dark because of the disco type thing we had! So I do apologize! But yeah I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and I'd love to hear about how great your prom was so leave a comment! It makes my day reading them so thank you and if your Prom is coming up I wish you good luck and bet you'll look amazing!
Bye guysss!
Becky x  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! All of you looked so beautiful for prom. You're right, prom is one of the nights where every girl is a princess and every guy is a prince, and everyone of you definitely played your role in the best of ways. The limousine looks amazing! I'm glad it helped make the experience more memorable. Thanks for sharing that with us! All the best to you! :)

    Evan Blake @ Antique Limousine of Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete