Monday 7 July 2014

What Would You Be? thenamesbeckyy and Charlotte Ansell

Hellooooo everyone! So today I have a bloggers day with Charlotte and Callum where we would help each other with our blogs, however, it didn't go quite like we planned as we just ended up singing karaoke songs to our fav singers/bands and all time classics. I am now sat by the lovely Charlotte and we thought we'd do a sort od collab where we each answer a series of questions. This is such a fun activity so feel free to do this with one of your friends as it's a fun thing to do!
Soo let's get started on the questions then shall we...

If you were a celebrity, who would you be?



Me: "I'm not too sure on this question as if I had a favourite celebrity I would obviously choose them but I don't really I like different ones but don't have a favourite but if I had to choose one it would be Jennifer Aniston as I find her so funny and an amazing actor especially on the comedy show 'Friends' when it was on."

Charlotte: "Now as a disclaimer I am not saying I look anything like them so no hate please but the Kardashians! I am obsessed with them! I think if I would be any one of them I would be Khloe, we both have green eyes, blonde/ombre hair and are both a little crazy and fun but I am a clean freak just like her but I just love all of them so if I could be any celebrity I would be a Kardashian definitely!!(wishful thinking!haha)"

If you were an animal, what would you be?



Me: "If I was an animal I would have to be a sloth as they seem to have it easy, always sleeping, always eating and hanging in trees, I envy them aha! (one of the reasons why their my favourite animals)"

Charlotte: "I think I would be a cheetah or a leopard..to be truthful I don't really know the difference! Will have to google it after, hehe. But I love leopard print, always have and always will! Not in the trashy way don't worry! I can be quite sneaky, like in the house I'm the one that can run up the stairs and no one notice, I know that doesn't make me a cheetah but you know..I have nifty qualities! haha, I just love that animal, so yeah I think if I were an animal I would be a cheetah or a leopard. Either that or a rabbit because I could eat salad and lettuce all day everyday for some reason, I love it!"

If you were a social network, what would you be?



Me: "If I had to be a social network I would definitely be Instagram. I wouldn't be Twitter as you have a limit on what to say but with Instagram you can use filters to make you look nicer which I need in the real world aha! "

Charlotte: "definitely Instagram! I couldn't be Twitter as you have a limit on how much you can say and anyone who knows me knows that I love to ramble so not twitter but I am absolutely a photo hoarder! Honestly I am awful like that and I love Instagram so yeah I would have to be Insta!"

If you were a holiday/ festivity, what would you be?



Me: "if I was able to be a holiday I would definitely be Christmas! I know some don't celebrate Christmas but around the time of it everyone seems to be in happier moods and nicer to others in some way and it's all about family coming together so I find it such a lovely holiday!"

Charlotte: "Easter!!! Most definitely it would be Easter! I am more of a chocolate person than a sweet or crisps type of person so Easter is my kind of holiday, who wouldn't want to have a months supply of chocolate for free??!! I love Easter!"

If you were a colour, what would you be?



Me: "If I were a colour I would be aqua/light blue as it's my favourite colour but above that I think it's such a calm and summery colour and I just like it" :)

Charlotte: "Errrmm.. I would say royal blue, I don't know why but I love that colour, it suits me and it goes well with my name I think so I don't know I feel like royal blue is my colour so yeah."

If you were a snack food, what would you be?



Me: "If I were a snack food I would be Pringles as I seem to find myself always picking and wanting more so knowing I'll be a likable snack I would be happy to be Pringles!"

Charlotte: "Even though chocolate is my favourite snack,personally I would probably be a bag of skittles, crazy, colourful and all over the damn place!! haha, it was the first thing that sprung to mind but I don't know that's quite a tricky one."

If you were a takeaway, what would you be?



Me: "If I were a takeaway I would definitely be something that delivered Pizza like Dominos if you know what that is! As I think pizza is the one thing you can order and you'll know it'll be a good night in or meal as it's tasty and a good snack food."

Charlotte: "My all time favourite takeaway is Chinese easily! But I do feel like I would be more like Italian, I don't actually know if that's a takeaway but I love Italian food, I have Italian somewhere in my family and I think if I had to pick any food..genre I would fit into Italian"

If you were a shoe, what would you be?



Me: "If I were a shoe I would be slippers as they are so comfy and your always happy to put them on the relax whatever the occasions whether it's from a long hard days work of stress or just a pamper day to treat yourself."

Charlotte: "Nude court shoes (Christian Loubutin) I must admit I am a glamour girl to the 1000th degree and am always in a pair of heels or wedges so if I were..a type of shoe I guess I'd be a pair of simple heels and I love nude shoes they go with everything!"

That's all for this post guys! We thought that this was just a fun little post that you may enjoy reading as we had loads of fun coming up with the questions but more importantly, the answers! Make sure to go visit Charlotte's blog too as she's an amzing blogger! But yeah hope you liked this post as it's not something I would normally do but tell me in the comments if you think I should do more of these but with other bloggers :) Til my next blog post guys.. byeeeeee!
                                                                                Becky x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment