Sunday 14 June 2015

Mockingjay Pt. 2 (teaser trailer review)

Hello everybody! I'm sorry that i haven't been blogging in quite a while, I've been concentrating on my exams for college. However, I've really missed blogging and i'm going to start doing it more often :)

Anyway today I thought that I'd give to you my opinion on the new teaser trailer for the last film of The Hunger Games Trilogy. 
If anybody knows me then they will know I'm a huge fan of The Hunger Games and fell in love with the books. However, even though the books are good there's something about the movies that I just love, it may be the fact that i can see everything that I read come to life which I find amazing! :)

I personally believe that the teaser trailer was an amazing one as it was so gripping and I couldn't keep my eyes off it! It didn't give anything away that will happen and it kept me wanting more which made me want to watch the film there and then! I will not give any spoilers but even just by watching this teaser trailer you can immediately realize that part 2 will be an emotional but action packed film. I don't know how i'm going to be able to wait until 20 November!!! 

This was just a quick little review and if you haven't checked out the teaser trailer you really should and even if your not a fan of The Hunger Games you should watch the trailer as it may change your mind in wanting to watch it.

In the comments below, tell me what your looking forward to most about Mockingjay Part 2 and whether you are team Peeta or team Gale... just saying i'm team Peeta :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post today so until my next time, byeee guys!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment