Friday 28 February 2014

February Beauty Favourites

Hello again guys! So as you can see by the title of this post I'll be talking about my favourite beauty products that I've loved this month and as it's nearly the end of February I thought I'd share them now with you and maybe give you some ideas. Let's get started...
(before anything I'd like to apologise for the quality of the pictures as my camera has broken, so their not very good!)
 

Cherry Me and Peach Kiss Baby Lips by Maybelline

First off guys I'd like to say that I really wish you could smell these two lip balms as they smell so good! They smell so nice; good enough to eat in fact, but you can't unfortunately! The one on the left is cherry flavour hence the name 'Cherry Me' and the one on the right is peach flavoured which is my the name of it is 'Peach Kiss'. You can purchase these in most drug stores but I brought mine from Superdrug at a reasonable price. I brought them round about the end of January and I can get enough of them so I recommend them guys! 
 

My First Product is STAY MATTE powder by Rimmel London

Oh my gosh guys, if you don't own this please go buy it now because once you use this you won't want to go back to any other! This is the best powder I've owned and I'm going to keep purchasing this for quite some time! It lasts so long and defiantly does it's job perfectly! The one I have is Transparent in the shade 001. I need it in the lightest skin colour possible as a live in rainy Britain aha. I highly recommend this product so go buy it and just see for yourself just how fab this powder really is! Well done Rimmel London!
 

Hide the Blemish Concealer by Rimmel London

This is a concealer that I've only purchased once and I brought it round about the start of this month. I've literally used it every day as I have been blessed with black under eye circles and I've been very happy with the results so I think I'll be purchasing this concealer more often! The one I have is Ivory 001 as again my skin is very pale as Britain is not very sunny or warm at the minute but obviously you can get different tones to match you skin colour. It doesn't look like anything special as the packaging isn't the prettiest but the quality of the product is brilliant!
 

Lash Potion mascara by Revlon

I brought this mascara in January but I've been using this nearly all of this month and it's fab! It gives you eyelashes such a increase in volume and  makes your eye lashes so pretty! It has a perfect consistency and it just makes your lashes look longer and fuller! It's also waterproof which is great for me at the minute with all the rain in England so my mascara won't run! I was first attracted to this product because of the packaging it's in as it's really pretty but once I looked at it and tried it for myself I'm glad I brought it as it's one of the best mascara's I've owned! Go and buy it you won't regret it!
 

Super Liner Perfect Slim liquid eyeliner by Loreal Paris

Good old liquid eye liner! I must confess I haven't been wearing eye liner this week as I've had to go to school and it's been a stressful week as we've been preparing for our exams so I've been so tired and kept hitting that snooze button so hadn't left myself enough time to wear it, oops. However it did wear it most of last week and I've been so happy with it! From what I've used with liquid eye liner it has the pointiest tip I've ever seen which is great for the accuracy! It's best for doing a small amount of eye liner and is absolutely great for doing the cat eye effect or just a flick off the lid of your eye so I highly recommend this one!
 
Well there you have it guys! These have been my favourites this month (and there quite a lot oops) but I cant' wait to read other blogs to see if there's any products they've liked so I can go check them out for March! I hope you enjoyed reading my post and hopefully I gave you some idea's of what to buy or try out for yourselves and maybe even introduced you to some products you didn't know about and have been interested to read about! Again I hope you liked this post and I see you next time. Bye guy!
 
Becky x 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment