Thursday 20 February 2014

My First Time

Hey fellow bloggers! Today I've been trying to decide what today's blog is going to be about and after watching some video's on it and reading about it on different blogs I thought that would do 'My First Time'. Before you think that this will be a very rude post, it's not going to be! It's going to be my first times of different things, for example my first phone I ever had. I have gathered a list of questions that I will discus my firsts of!
 

My First Word?

 I'm not very original and I never was from birth as my first word was 'Dad'. (I was obviously the most interesting child!) If I ever have kids I will make sure their first words will be much more interesting than mine was!
 

My First Toy?


My first ever toy was a light brown teddy bear. It was given to me just after I was born so can't remember the whole story behind it or what I even called it (but as I wasn't original child it probably was an interesting name!) I still have it and it's holding up quite well and must have meant a lot to me!
Sorry about the quality of the picture, my camera isn't working!
As you can see I've kept the bear in good condition!

My First Friend?

My first ever friend was a girl called Beth and we met when we were 3 years old and became friends in the best way! We bit each other on the arm and that's when our friendship was born! She's still my best friend to this day and pretty sure we'll be friends always! (got a bit soppy there sorry)
 
This picture was taken in Rome!

My First School Crush?

I have to be honest, I liked a few boys in my class when I was in year's 5-6 but they were the 'popular' boys so nothing would happen as I was always shy but I would say my first official crush was a guy in my class in year 7 but I won't say his name to save him the embarrassment!

My First Kiss?

My First kiss happened when I was 11 or 12 and it happened in a truth or dare game and this boy (who i will not name) had to kiss me so not very romantic but hey ho!

My First Ever Job?

My first job was a babysitter and I looked after people's kids when they went out for the night but it was only ever with people I knew or who I was close to or family related and I got paid £20 each time which wasn't bad at all, considering I was 13 years old!

First Youtuber I Subscribed To?

The first ever youtuber I subscribed to was Tyler Oakley as he was so energetic and sassy and I just loved him from the first video I ever watched of his! I started watching youtubers around 3-4 years ago and he was the first.

My First Pet?

The first pet I had was a hamster that was a champagne colour and she had red eyes. I named her Rosie because of the colour of her eyes and I knew I wanted her as she was the only one with red eyes and was alone in the cage (away from her brothers and sisters) so felt sorry for her and took her home with me! She was a good pet and I used to cuddle with her a lot!

My First Blog Post?

My first blog post was actually posted yesterday as I only started my blog yesterday and it was the 'most likely to tag' which I did with a fellow blogger called Charlotte! (If you want to check her out click here)
 
I hope I haven't scared any of you with my strange memories and if you enjoyed reading this post make sure to follow me, it would mean the world to me! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I'm looking forward to you reading my next post! Bye guys!
Becky x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment