Wednesday 19 February 2014

thenamesbeckyy vs.Charlotte Ansell (most likely to tag)

Hi guys! Today I started my blog for the very first time and what better way to start it off by doing a collaboration with my best friend Charlotte! (if you want to go check her blog out click here .) What we are going to do is 'Who is most likely to' tag which is where we are asked a variety of questions and we both give our answers and a reason behind it. Sorry if it's not making sense at this point but it'll become more clear as you read on.

Please excuse the photo, we literally took as I was about to leave!

 

Most likely to laugh in an awkward situation?

My Answer:
"I think the person who is most likely to laugh in an awkward situation is me because I don't
cope with the situation as well as I should and feel as bad as it sounds I laugh at people when they get hurt (I'm such an awful person I know.)"
Charlotte Ansell:
"I think that Becky is the most likely to as she tends to laugh at the wrong moments even when it's serious and is quite the giggler."

Most likely to cry in the cinema?

My Answer:
"I think that I would be the one whose most likely to cry in the cinema as when it comes to movies, a good book or a TV programme, I'm the biggest crier ever known and anyone who knows me will agree with me on this one!"
Charlotte Ansell: 
"I think that I am most likely to cry in the cinema because I cry at the silliest things sometimes and I'm such a wimp so I guess it would be me! I wouldn't even go and watch the hunger games at the cinema in case I was sobbing and squirming!"

Most likely to fall on the red carpet?

My Answer:
"I think that if Charlotte and myself ever went to a red carpet event, Charlotte would be the one to fall as she's one of the clumsiest people I've met so I think she'd be the one to cause the embarrassment!"
Charlotte Ansell:
"Probably me because I am so clumsy, even today me and Becky went to Spar (a local shop) and I knocked over a box of apple pies or something off the shelf and this random lady was laughing at me.. so it would probably be me that would fall! haha"

Most likely to pee their pants whilst laughing?

My Answer:
"I would be the one who would probably pee themselves while laughing as when I laugh, I probably go for it and probably embarrass those around me!"
Charlotte Ansell:
"ummm, this is tricky because I laugh very easily if that makes sense yet Becky is quite cool and collected but when she laughs, she does it hysterically, even if it is something that is small and not even that funny, Becky will find it hilarious! So I think it would have to be Becky with that one!"

Most likely to take charge in situations?

My Answer:
"This is a tuff question as both myself and Charlotte are quite shy and quiet characters but if one of us had to take charge I feel it would be Charlotte as I'm much more shy and depends on others more!"
Charlotte Ansell:
"I think it would have to be me! I'm not bossy or anything but if you ask Becky a question, 99% of the time she will just say "I don't mind" so simply for that reason I would say me :)"

Most likely to be sleepy?

My Answer:
"I think I'd be the one to be most sleepy as I'm a typical teenaged girl and I procrastinate a lot (it's really bad I know) and I'm always browsing through Tumblr and before I know it, it's 2.00 in the morning, therefore I'm always sleepy!!"
Charlotte Ansell:
"This is tricky because we are both always like ugh I'm so tired but I would probably have to say Becky! Just because I think she is more likely to lie in than me as I have an annoying tendency to naturally wake up really early!"

Most likely to cry in public?

My Answer:
"I think that Charlotte would be the one who'd cry in public as I hate crying in front of people as I don't want to put them in a bad mood and so I keep all my emotions inside, (however when it comes to an emotional scene in a film a cry so much it's unreal!)"
Charlotte Ansell:
"definitely me!! I am so sensitive at times, for example I cried the other day at trampolining because I couldn't do a seat drop and everyone was watching me, it sounds pathetic but the teacher put me on the spot in front of everyone and I was scared to do it in case I fell! I was shaking! don't judge! haha"

Most mischievous?

My Answer:
"I think I'm the most mischievous out of the two of us as I'm always up for a good laugh so I play pranks on people all the time and it drives them insane!"
Charlotte Ansell:
"Becky!! For sure Becky is the more mischievous of the two! I don't know why but she is more likely to draw on the walls or pull a prank on someone! For example, the other day she went in to school ( bearing in mind this is the half term) to do a spanish catch up thing and she spent the entire day playing hide and seek (we are both 16 years of age) Yes, point proven."

Most likely to throw a diva strop?

My Answer:
"I think that Charlotte is most likely to throw a diva strop as I'm more of a shy girl who keeps her feeling to myself and tries not to make a scene. (I'm no good in arguments!)"
Charlotte Ansell:
"...probably me! haha I am not a diva who commands things and orders people around but I am just more likely to voice my opinion, whereas Becky will probably just stand there not knowing what's going on! I have never actually seen Becky have an argument with anybody in the 11 years I have known her! She is just so sweet and lovely!"

Most flirty?

My Answer:
"I believe Charlotte is the most flirty as I try to act all cool around boys who I find attractive whilst inside I'm like dying from cuteness overload!!"
Charlotte Ansell:
"I hate to admit it but probably me! (Tehee!) I don't even know I am doing it sometimes but everyone calls me a flirt so there you have it, Becky doesn't really bother with the flirting she will just say they're hot and be done with it! haha"

I hoped you liked my first blog post and I hoped you like reading it too! After being friends with Charlotte for over 11 years, it was interesting to see what we both thought!
Like I said before if you want to go check out Charlotte's blog her link is here ---> http://www.charlotteansellblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and I really want to get to know you guys more so be sure to leave a comment of any suggestions or just to say hello! Also don't forget to follow me as it would mean the world to me if you did! If you want to follow me on any of my social networks my links are on my contact page at the top so go check that out!
Thankyou for reading and I can't wait for you to see my next post.


Becky x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment